The CRWD's policy book serves to compile all policies of the Clearwater River Watershed District Board of Managers. The full policy book can be viewed here, or by section by navigating the table of contents below.
SECTION 100: BY-LAWS
The bylaws supplement the CRWD's Rules and Regulations, clarifying the proper conduct and procedure of the managers of the CRWD. The CRWD Bylaws are established and maintained at the discretion of the Board of Managers.
By-laws of the Clearwater River Watershed District
SECTION 200: DATA PRACTICES & RECORDS RETENTION
The following policies have been adopted to provide standards and procedures for retention of CRWD records as well as to comply with Minnesota's Data Practices and Government Records Acts.
201. Policies and Procedures for Public Access to Documents
202. Security and Protection of Not-Public Data on Individuals
203. Private and Confidential Data - Rights of Data Subjects
204. Data Practices Advisory/ Tennessen Warning
205. Consent to Release - Request from an Individual
206. Consent to Release - Request from a Government Entity
207. Inventory of Not-Public Data on Individuals
208. Record retention schedule
SECTION 300: DISTRICT OPERATIONS
The following policies have been adopted to provide standards for day-to-day operations and administration of the CRWD. Most are internal in nature.
301. Accounting/ Bookkeeping
302. Administration & General
303. Advisory Committee
304. Reapportionment of Benefits
305. Debit Card Policy
SECTION 400: DRAINAGE AUTHORITY
The following policies have been adopted to provide standards for situations where the CRWD serves as the drainage authority over public drainage systems.
401. Buffer Strip Reporting
402. County Ditch #20 North Operation & Maintenance
SECTION 500: PROJECT/ PROGRAM SPECIFIC
The following policies have been adopted to provide standards for the various projects and programs the CRWD have instituted to accomplish its mission.
501. Project Manuals
502. Agricultural Incentive Program
503. Residential/ Commercial Incentive Program
504. Project Inspection Program
505. Standards and Procedures for Bog Removal by the CRWD - updated 9/21/2022
506. CRWD Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Projects
507. Water Quality Monitoring Program
SECTION 600: SANITARY SEWERS
The following policies have been adopted to provide standards regarding the sanitary sewer systems the CRWD owns and operates.
601. Standards for Acceptance of Communal Sanitary Sewer Facilities
602. Ownership of Components at CRWD Sewer Systems
603. Discovery of Improperly-Abandoned Septic Tanks at Clearwater Harbor
604. Elimination of a Sanitary Sewer Account for a Parcel Served by a CRWD-owned Sewer
A. Record of Revisions