Clearwater River Watershed District
Work Session - Kimball City Hall
April 22, 2009 - 6:30pm
Manager Brunsell called the CRWD Work Session to order at
6:30pm. Manager’s Schiefelbein, Brunsell, Kampa, Risberg, and Froyen were
present. Also in attendance were Assistant Administrator Loewen and
Motion Kampa, seconded by Risberg to adopt the Agenda. All Managers voted
Administrator Anderson indicated that the district-wide
implementation plan will be available for manager’s prior to the CRWD May 13,
2009 regular meeting, at which time action to adopt is expected.
Assistant Administrator Loewen reported on the following:
1. Two pumps will be replaced at the Hidden River wastewater treatment facility.
2. Positive response on CRWD activity was received at the Annandale Expo.
3. Coordination of fish barrier repair and installation with Kevin Wittrock.
4. Wastewater Task Force will meet May 20, 2009.
5. Bog Fund balance and delinquent accounts.
Motion Kampa, seconded by Schiefelbein to pay bills. All Managers voted aye.
Administrator Anderson discussed the following:
1. Applying for grants to assist with implementation of the district-wide implementation plan.
2. Contacting either the Minnesota Conservation Corps or Stearns County Sentence-to-Serve to assist with erosion correction in the Restawhile Shores area.
3. Attorney Stan Weinberger is working on the Cory Meierhofer easement.
4. Assistant Administrator Loewen will attend the Cedar Lake Spring Fling.
5. Attendance at the Clear Lake Property Owners Meeting by both administrators.
Motion Froyen, seconded by Schiefelbein to authorize public notice of a change
in meeting time to 7:00pm for CRWD Work Session meetings. All Managers voted
Motion Froyen, seconded by Schiefelbein to authorize installation of CRWD sign
in Assistant Administrator Loewen‘s office.
All Managers voted aye.
Manager Kampa reported that bogs on Lake Augusta are stable;
but are continuing to move on Grass Lake.
Motion Froyen, seconded by Kampa to adjourn the meeting. All Managers voted
CRWD AUDIT REPORTS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE ANNANDALE PUBLIC
Manager, Marvin Brunsell Secretary, Mark Kampa